Why did we Zero down to only renting toyota forklift?
When searching for a forklift or lift truck for your usage, you’re searching for a dependable forklift that can endure the demands of your loading and unloading. Regardless if you are in distribution, manufacturing, retail or processing facility you need a forklift that works as hard as your employees do, one that supports their productivity instead of holding them back. On the other hand you also need a forklift that will keep your employees safe, so they can focus their full attention on their jobs.
You need a forklift that endures rigorous factory testing and also a forklift that rates highly in safety.
After you’ve checked every necessary item off on your list, your answer is clear:
You need a Toyota and Here’s why.
In a recent study conducted by the Peerless Research Group, survey respondents were asked to rank eleven competitors across three separate metrics of forklift safety and reliability:
- Overall safety
- Fewest safety-related incidents
- Most affordable to maintain in terms of safety
Toyota forklift carried the results in all three categories, proving once again that Toyota trucks are the clear safe choice for your busy operation.
- In the general safety category, 20% of all respondents rated Toyota Forklift as the number one choice.
- In the second category, Fewest Safety Related Incidents, 22% of respondents listed Toyota Forklift as their top pick.
- In the final category, Most Affordable Forklift to Maintain in Terms of Safety, Toyota Forklift took 21% of all the number one ratings submitted by respondents.
Toyota trucks have what it takes to keep your workplace functioning and your incident rates low. This is why we only rent out Toyota forklifts and Toyota lift trucks to our customers in Johor Bahru, Pasir Gudang, Gelang Patah, Nilai, Seremban, Sendayan and ETC.
In the past, Selka has also dealt with all brands of forklifts but have zeroed down to Toyota forklift. This is why when we rent forklift out, we only use TOYOTA FORKLIFT.