Frequently Asked Questions About Forklift Rental In Malaysia
A forklift is a powered industrial truck used to lift and move heavy loads, such as pallets of materials, from one place to another. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes for different purposes. For example, a reach truck and a rough terrain forklifts are both forklifts but have different purposes.
There are many different types of forklifts. But the most common four in Malaysia are:
- Battery Forklift which uses battery.
- Diesel Forklift which uses Diesel as Fuel.
- LPG Forklift which uses Petrol or Gasoline as Fuel.
- Reach Trucks which also uses battery.
People think driving a forklift is same as a car, but that is not the case.
If you’d like to learn how to drive a forklift proprely, you can arrange a forklift training session with us. We’ll be happy to give you a in-depth tutorial for you.
- We’ve been in the industry for over 20 years and we have experienced every brand such as TCM, Toyota ,Mitsubishi ,Komatsu and others. For us, we recommend Toyota for 1 ton – 7 ton forklifts and above 7 ton we’ll usually go for TCM forklifts.
- We normally provide a customised forklift price based on the requirements and needs of your company. Therefore, our Forklift specialist will provide a proper quote after understanding your operations and the nature of your business better.
- We mainly focus in offering our forklift repair, forklift sales and forklift rental services in Johor, Selangor and Negeri Sembilan.