Frequently Asked Questions About Forklift Rental In Malaysia
what is a forklift ?
A forklift is a powered industrial truck used to lift and move heavy loads, such as pallets of materials, from one place to another. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes for different purposes. For example, a reach truck and a rough terrain forklifts are both forklifts but have different purposes.
What are the types of forklifts?
There are many different types of forklifts. But the most common four in Malaysia are:
- Battery Forklift which uses battery.
- Diesel Forklift which uses Diesel as Fuel.
- LPG Forklift which uses Petrol or Gasoline as Fuel.
- Reach Trucks which also uses battery.
How to Drive a Forklift
People think driving a forklift is same as a car, but that is not the case.
If you’d like to learn how to drive a forklift proprely, you can arrange a forklift training session with us. We’ll be happy to give you a in-depth tutorial for you.
Which is the best brand for forklifts
- We’ve been in the industry for over 20 years and we have experienced every brand such as TCM, Toyota ,Mitsubishi ,Komatsu and others. For us, we recommend Toyota for 1 ton – 7 ton forklifts and above 7 ton we’ll usually go for TCM forklifts.
How much does a Toyota forklift cost in Malaysia?
- We normally provide a customised forklift price based on the requirements and needs of your company. Therefore, our Forklift specialist will provide a proper quote after understanding your operations and the nature of your business better.
Which areas does Selka provide their forklift services?
- We mainly focus in offering our forklift repair, forklift sales and forklift rental services in Johor, Selangor and Negeri Sembilan.